SBMAV Disk Cleaner
SBMAV Disk Cleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SBMAV Disk Cleaner from your systemSBMAV Software
. Additional info about SBMAV Software can be read here
. More details about SBMAV Disk Cleaner can be found at http://www.sbmav.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SBMAV Disk Cleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). SBMAV Disk Cleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SBMAV Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled dcleaner.exe and its approximative size is 1.86 MB (1953528 bytes).
The executables below are part of SBMAV Disk Cleaner. They take an average of 7.43 MB (7786571
bytes) on disk.
- dcleaner.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.24 KB)
- wrt64.exe (655.43 KB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (2.66 MB)
- updater.exe (1.56 MB)
This info is about SBMAV Disk Cleaner version 18.104.22.1682
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SBMAV Disk Cleaner:
SBMAV Disk Cleaner is a program marketed by the software company SBMAV Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove SBMAV Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SBMAV Disk Cleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SBMAV Disk Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "SBMAV Disk Cleaner". The SBMAV Disk Cleaner application will be found automatically. After you select SBMAV Disk Cleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SBMAV Disk Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SBMAV Disk Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sbmav.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SBMAV Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SBMAV Disk Cleaner.
8. After removing SBMAV Disk Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SBMAV Disk Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SBMAV Disk Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SBMAV Disk Cleaner by SBMAV Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SBMAV Disk Cleaner by SBMAV Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SBMAV Disk Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 08:27:05.480