SAP Secure Login Client (x86)
This page contains complete information on how to remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) from your computerSAP AG
. Further information on SAP AG can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SAP\SAPsetup\setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAPsetup\setup\NwSapSetup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. NwSapSetup.exe is the SAP Secure Login Client (x86)'s main executable file and it occupies around 237.49 KB (243192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SAP Secure Login Client (x86). They take 1.38 MB (1441944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNetUtils20.exe (28.49 KB)
- DotNetUtils40.exe (28.99 KB)
- NwCheckWorkstation.exe (140.99 KB)
- NwSapSetup.exe (237.49 KB)
- NwSAPSetupOnRebootInstSvc.exe (115.99 KB)
- NwSnapshot64.exe (322.49 KB)
- SapRegSv.exe (325.49 KB)
- SapStart.exe (208.20 KB)
The current web page applies to SAP Secure Login Client (x86) version 22.214.171.124.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of SAP Secure Login Client (x86):
...click to view all...
SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is an application offered by SAP AG. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SAP Secure Login Client (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SAP Secure Login Client (x86) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SAP Secure Login Client (x86) or simply click the Search field and type in "SAP Secure Login Client (x86)". The SAP Secure Login Client (x86) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SAP Secure Login Client (x86) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SAP Secure Login Client (x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86).
8. After removing SAP Secure Login Client (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SAP Secure Login Client (x86) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SAP Secure Login Client (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by SAP AG from your computer, we are not saying that SAP Secure Login Client (x86) by SAP AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SAP Secure Login Client (x86) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 21:07:05.733