SAP HANA Studio 64bit
This page is about SAP HANA Studio 64bit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall SAP HANA Studio 64bit from your systemSAP SE
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SAP SE. SAP HANA Studio 64bit is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\sap\hdbstudio\install directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing SAP HANA Studio 64bit is C:\Program Files\sap\hdbstudio\install\hdbuninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SAP HANA Studio 64bit's primary file takes around 39.50 KB (40448 bytes) and is called hdbinst.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SAP HANA Studio 64bit. They take about 79.00 KB (80896
bytes) on disk.
- hdbinst.exe (39.50 KB)
- hdbuninst.exe (39.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.15.000000
of SAP HANA Studio 64bit. You can find below info on other application versions of SAP HANA Studio 64bit:
...click to view all...
SAP HANA Studio 64bit is an application offered by SAP SE. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase SAP HANA Studio 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SAP HANA Studio 64bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SAP HANA Studio 64bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "SAP HANA Studio 64bit". If it exists on your system the SAP HANA Studio 64bit application will be found automatically. After you select SAP HANA Studio 64bit in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SAP HANA Studio 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SAP HANA Studio 64bit.
8. After uninstalling SAP HANA Studio 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SAP HANA Studio 64bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SAP HANA Studio 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SAP HANA Studio 64bit by SAP SE from your computer, we are not saying that SAP HANA Studio 64bit by SAP SE is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SAP HANA Studio 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 16:57:29.300