SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4
You can find on this page details on how to remove SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 from your computerSANYO
. You can find out more on SANYO or check for application updates here
. SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SANYO\H264_Plugin directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SANYO\H264_Plugin\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4's primary file takes about 679.34 KB (695642 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4. They occupy 679.34 KB (695642
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 version 2188.8.131.52
SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 is a program offered by SANYO. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4". The SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4.
8. After uninstalling SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 by SANYO from your PC, we are not saying that SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 by SANYO is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SANYO H.264 Plug-in Ver.3.2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 08:43:13.280