S3 Browser version 3.5.5
S3 Browser version 3.5.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall S3 Browser version 3.5.5 from your computerNetSDK Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NetSDK Software. More information about the application S3 Browser version 3.5.5 can be seen at http://www.s3browser.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\S3 Browser directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for S3 Browser version 3.5.5 is "C:\Program Files\S3 Browser\unins000.exe". s3browser-win32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.15 MB (2257544 bytes) on disk.
S3 Browser version 3.5.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.87 MB (3008694
bytes) on disk:
- s3browser-get.exe (18.13 KB)
- s3browser-put.exe (17.13 KB)
- s3browser-win32.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to S3 Browser version 3.5.5 version 126.96.36.199
S3 Browser version 3.5.5 is an application marketed by the software company NetSDK Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove S3 Browser version 3.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase S3 Browser version 3.5.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find S3 Browser version 3.5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "S3 Browser version 3.5.5". The S3 Browser version 3.5.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select S3 Browser version 3.5.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding S3 Browser version 3.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for S3 Browser version 3.5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.s3browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\S3 Browser\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall S3 Browser version 3.5.5.
8. After removing S3 Browser version 3.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong S3 Browser version 3.5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling S3 Browser version 3.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove S3 Browser version 3.5.5 by NetSDK Software from your PC, we are not saying that S3 Browser version 3.5.5 by NetSDK Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove S3 Browser version 3.5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:35:20.177