This info is about S-unno for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall S-unno from your PCS-unno
. More info about S-unno can be seen here
. You can see more info related to S-unno at http://www.s-unno.com/
. Usually the S-unno application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\S-unno folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for S-unno is C:\Program Files (x86)\S-unno\Uninstall.exe. S-unno's primary file takes around 5.02 MB (5259264 bytes) and its name is S-unno.exe.
S-unno contains of the executables below. They take 6.09 MB (6385669
bytes) on disk.
- mrcap.exe (312.00 KB)
- mrsettool.exe (200.00 KB)
- S-unno.exe (5.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (588.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.20120216
S-unno is a program by S-unno. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall S-unno is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall S-unno from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate S-unno or simply activate the Search feature and type in "S-unno". The S-unno application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select S-unno in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about S-unno, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for S-unno:
- The publisher is: http://www.s-unno.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\S-unno\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove S-unno.
8. After uninstalling S-unno, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong S-unno which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing S-unno with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall S-unno by S-unno from your PC, we are not saying that S-unno by S-unno is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall S-unno in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 06:45:25.253