Słownik synonimów 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Słownik synonimów 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Słownik synonimów 1.0 from your PCmierzej.pl
. Open here
for more information on mierzej.pl. More details about Słownik synonimów 1.0 can be seen at http://www.mierzej.pl
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Słownik synonimów 1.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Słownik synonimów 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Słownik synonimów 1.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Słownik synonimów 1.0's primary file takes about 508.50 KB (520704 bytes) and is named Słownik synonimów 1.0.exe.
Słownik synonimów 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1207816
bytes) on disk.
- Słownik synonimów 1.0.exe (508.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (671.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Słownik synonimów 1.0.
Słownik synonimów 1.0 is an application offered by the software company mierzej.pl. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Słownik synonimów 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Słownik synonimów 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Słownik synonimów 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Słownik synonimów 1.0". If it exists on your system the Słownik synonimów 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Słownik synonimów 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Słownik synonimów 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Słownik synonimów 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mierzej.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Słownik synonimów 1.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Słownik synonimów 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Słownik synonimów 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Słownik synonimów 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Słownik synonimów 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Słownik synonimów 1.0 by mierzej.pl from your computer, nor are we saying that Słownik synonimów 1.0 by mierzej.pl is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Słownik synonimów 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 03:12:29.870