This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ryzom for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ryzom from your computerWinch Gate Property Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Winch Gate Property Limited. You can see more info on Ryzom at http://ryzom.com/
. Ryzom is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ryzom directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ryzom. The program's main executable file has a size of 28.56 MB (29949952 bytes) on disk and is labeled ryzom_client_r.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Ryzom. They take about 57.74 MB (60540272
bytes) on disk.
- crash_report.exe (14.16 MB)
- ryzom_client_r.exe (28.56 MB)
- ryzom_configuration_qt_r.exe (13.75 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
Click on the links below for other Ryzom versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove Ryzom from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 373720
Ryzom is a program marketed by the software company Winch Gate Property Limited. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Ryzom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ryzom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ryzom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ryzom". If it is installed on your PC the Ryzom application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ryzom in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ryzom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ryzom:
- The software company is: http://ryzom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ryzom.
8. After uninstalling Ryzom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ryzom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ryzom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ryzom by Winch Gate Property Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Ryzom by Winch Gate Property Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ryzom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:44:17.427