Rusle2 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Rusle2 184.108.40.206 from your systemUniversity of Tennessee
. Check out here
for more info on University of Tennessee. Click on http://www.rusle2.org
to get more data about Rusle2 220.127.116.11 on University of Tennessee's website. Rusle2 18.104.22.168 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rusle2 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Rusle2 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rusle2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.36 MB (3523584 bytes) on disk and is titled Rusle2.exe.
Rusle2 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3600905
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
- Rusle2.exe (3.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Rusle2 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Rusle2 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by University of Tennessee. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Rusle2 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rusle2 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rusle2 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rusle2 188.8.131.52". The Rusle2 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rusle2 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rusle2 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rusle2 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.rusle2.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rusle2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rusle2 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Rusle2 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rusle2 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rusle2 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rusle2 18.104.22.168 by University of Tennessee from your computer, we are not saying that Rusle2 22.214.171.124 by University of Tennessee is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rusle2 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:20:28.443