Rush for Gold Alaska
Rush for Gold Alaska is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Rush for Gold Alaska from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. You can see more info on Rush for Gold Alaska at http://support.wildgames.com
. Rush for Gold Alaska is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RushforGoldAlaska directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Rush for Gold Alaska is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RushforGoldAlaska\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. gold_rush.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.81 MB (2943584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rush for Gold Alaska. They occupy an average of 3.45 MB (3620784
bytes) on disk.
- gold_rush-WT.exe (317.09 KB)
- gold_rush.exe (2.81 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Rush for Gold Alaska version 188.8.131.52
Rush for Gold Alaska is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Rush for Gold Alaska is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rush for Gold Alaska from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rush for Gold Alaska or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rush for Gold Alaska". If it is installed on your PC the Rush for Gold Alaska program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rush for Gold Alaska in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rush for Gold Alaska, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rush for Gold Alaska:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RushforGoldAlaska\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rush for Gold Alaska.
8. After removing Rush for Gold Alaska, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rush for Gold Alaska that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rush for Gold Alaska with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rush for Gold Alaska by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Rush for Gold Alaska by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rush for Gold Alaska supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:25:24.803