Rush for Glory
Rush for Glory is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Rush for Glory from your PCParseh Game Studio
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Parseh Game Studio. Click on http://rushforglorygame.com
to get more facts about Rush for Glory on Parseh Game Studio's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rush for Glory directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Rush for Glory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Rush for Glory's main file takes about 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) and is named DXSETUP.exe.
Rush for Glory is comprised of the following executables which take 7.03 MB (7367816
bytes) on disk:
- RfG.exe (944.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
Rush for Glory is an application offered by the software company Parseh Game Studio. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Rush for Glory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rush for Glory from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rush for Glory or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rush for Glory". If it is installed on your PC the Rush for Glory application will be found automatically. After you select Rush for Glory in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rush for Glory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rush for Glory:
- The software company is: http://rushforglorygame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rush for Glory.
8. After removing Rush for Glory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rush for Glory that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rush for Glory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rush for Glory by Parseh Game Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Rush for Glory by Parseh Game Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rush for Glory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-23 11:23:45.250