Runes of Brennos
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Runes of Brennos for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Runes of Brennos from your systemLuGus Studios
. You can find out more on LuGus Studios or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Runes of Brennos can be seen at www.runes-game.com
. Runes of Brennos is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Runes of Brennos directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Runes of Brennos's entire uninstall command line is "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/330450. RunesOfBrennos.exe is the Runes of Brennos's main executable file and it occupies approximately 11.00 MB (11537920 bytes) on disk.
Runes of Brennos contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.00 MB (11537920
bytes) on disk.
- RunesOfBrennos.exe (11.00 MB)
Runes of Brennos is a program offered by the software company LuGus Studios. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Runes of Brennos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Runes of Brennos from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Runes of Brennos or simply click the Search feature and type in "Runes of Brennos". If it exists on your system the Runes of Brennos application will be found automatically. When you select Runes of Brennos in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Runes of Brennos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Runes of Brennos:
- The publisher is: www.runes-game.com
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/330450
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Runes of Brennos.
8. After uninstalling Runes of Brennos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Runes of Brennos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Runes of Brennos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Runes of Brennos by LuGus Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Runes of Brennos by LuGus Studios is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Runes of Brennos in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 07:47:07.830