This info is about Runefall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Runefall from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Runefall on WildTangent's website. Usually the Runefall application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Runefall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Runefall's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Runefall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Runefall's main file takes around 581.04 KB (594984 bytes) and is named Runefall-WT.exe.
Runefall is composed of the following executables which take 925.27 KB (947480
bytes) on disk:
- Runefall-WT.exe (581.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Runefall. You can find below info on other releases of Runefall:
Runefall is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Runefall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Runefall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Runefall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Runefall". The Runefall application will be found very quickly. After you select Runefall in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Runefall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Runefall:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Runefall\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Runefall.
8. After uninstalling Runefall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Runefall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Runefall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Runefall by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Runefall by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Runefall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:33:11.717