This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Rufus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Rufus from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can find out more on RePack by Andreyonohov. More info about the application Rufus can be found at http://rufus.akeo.ie/
. Usually the Rufus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Rufus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. rufus-1.4.12.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 625.41 KB (640424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Rufus. They occupy 1.77 MB (1851833
bytes) on disk.
- rufus-1.4.12.exe (625.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Rufus version 126.96.36.1995
alone. For more Rufus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rufus is a program offered by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Rufus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rufus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rufus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rufus". The Rufus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rufus in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rufus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rufus:
- The web site of the application is: http://rufus.akeo.ie/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rufus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rufus.
8. After uninstalling Rufus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rufus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rufus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rufus by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that Rufus by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rufus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:58:51.083