Rubies version 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rubies version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Rubies version 188.8.131.52 from your systemThe Rubies developers
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on The Rubies developers. More details about Rubies version 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://rbies.org
. Usually the Rubies version 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Rubies version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubies\unins000.exe. rubies-core-qt-v22.214.171.124.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 23.69 MB (24843264 bytes) on disk.
Rubies version 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.73 MB (25927329
bytes) on disk.
- rubies-core-qt-v188.8.131.52.exe (23.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Rubies version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Rubies version 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by The Rubies developers. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Rubies version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rubies version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rubies version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rubies version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Rubies version 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select Rubies version 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rubies version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rubies version 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://rbies.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubies\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rubies version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Rubies version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rubies version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rubies version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rubies version 22.214.171.124 by The Rubies developers from your computer, we are not saying that Rubies version 126.96.36.199 by The Rubies developers is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rubies version 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 04:21:49.917