Rubber Ninjas 1.05
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Rubber Ninjas 1.05 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rubber Ninjas 1.05 from your PCRag Doll Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Rag Doll Software. Click on http://rubberninjas.com
to get more info about Rubber Ninjas 1.05 on Rag Doll Software's website. Usually the Rubber Ninjas 1.05 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubber Ninjas directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Rubber Ninjas 1.05 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubber Ninjas\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Rubber Ninjas.exe and its approximative size is 479.00 KB (490496 bytes).
Rubber Ninjas 1.05 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1186074
bytes) on disk.
- Rubber Ninjas.exe (479.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Rubber Ninjas 1.05 version 1.05
Rubber Ninjas 1.05 is an application released by Rag Doll Software. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Rubber Ninjas 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rubber Ninjas 1.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rubber Ninjas 1.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rubber Ninjas 1.05". If it exists on your system the Rubber Ninjas 1.05 app will be found automatically. After you select Rubber Ninjas 1.05 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rubber Ninjas 1.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rubber Ninjas 1.05:
- The software company is: http://rubberninjas.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rubber Ninjas\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rubber Ninjas 1.05.
8. After removing Rubber Ninjas 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rubber Ninjas 1.05 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rubber Ninjas 1.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rubber Ninjas 1.05 by Rag Doll Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Rubber Ninjas 1.05 by Rag Doll Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rubber Ninjas 1.05 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-12 20:09:39.230