This page contains complete information on how to remove Royal Envoy for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Royal Envoy from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. More info about Playrix Entertainment can be found here
. Please follow http://www.playrix.com
if you want to read more on Royal Envoy on Playrix Entertainment's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Royal Envoy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Royal Envoy.exe and it has a size of 4.74 MB (4968448 bytes).
Royal Envoy contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.43 MB (5691678
bytes) on disk.
- Royal Envoy.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
Royal Envoy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy\unins000.exe
Royal Envoy is a program by the software company Playrix Entertainment. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Royal Envoy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Royal Envoy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Royal Envoy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Royal Envoy". If it is installed on your PC the Royal Envoy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Royal Envoy in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Royal Envoy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Royal Envoy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Royal Envoy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Royal Envoy.
8. After removing Royal Envoy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Royal Envoy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Royal Envoy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Royal Envoy by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Royal Envoy by Playrix Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Royal Envoy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:25:06.890