Royal Defense (remove only)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Royal Defense (remove only) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Royal Defense (remove only) from your computerJenkatGames
. More information on JenkatGames can be seen here
. More information about Royal Defense (remove only) can be seen at www.jenkatgames.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Defense directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Defense\Royal Defense_uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Royal Defense (remove only). Royal Defense (remove only)'s main file takes around 216.51 KB (221708 bytes) and is named Royal Defense.exe.
Royal Defense (remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 264.72 KB (271076
bytes) on disk.
- Royal Defense.exe (216.51 KB)
- Royal Defense_uninstall.exe (48.21 KB)
Royal Defense (remove only) is an application released by the software company JenkatGames. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Royal Defense (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Royal Defense (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Royal Defense (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Royal Defense (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Royal Defense (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you click Royal Defense (remove only) in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Royal Defense (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Royal Defense (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Royal Defense\Royal Defense_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Royal Defense (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Royal Defense (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Royal Defense (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Royal Defense (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Royal Defense (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Royal Defense (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Royal Defense (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:55:04.337