Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators
Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators from your computertrendpro.com
. You can read more on trendpro.com or check for application updates here
. More information about Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators can be found at http://www.trendpro.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendPro directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators. Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators's primary file takes around 679.28 KB (695578 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators contains of the executables below. They occupy 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators is a program released by the software company trendpro.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators". The Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trendpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators.
8. After uninstalling Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators by trendpro.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators by trendpro.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roy Kelly's Custom Indicators supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:12:02.297