Router MIFI 4G LTE
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Router MIFI 4G LTE for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Router MIFI 4G LTE from your computerZTE Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ZTE Corporation. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on Router MIFI 4G LTE on ZTE Corporation's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hostless Modem\Router MIFI 4G LTE directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Chile_Movistar_MF90_CWIDWEBUI\\Setup.exe" /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Router MIFI 4G LTE. LaunchWebUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 96.75 KB (99072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Router MIFI 4G LTE. They take about 3.21 MB (3361152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckNDISPort_cp.exe (413.75 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.75 KB)
- Setup.exe (648.25 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (518.25 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay_Server.exe (416.75 KB)
- InstallZDServ.exe (390.75 KB)
- ResetCD.exe (165.25 KB)
- UninstallZDServ.exe (154.25 KB)
- ZDServ.exe (417.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Router MIFI 4G LTE.
Router MIFI 4G LTE is an application released by ZTE Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Router MIFI 4G LTE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Router MIFI 4G LTE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Router MIFI 4G LTE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Router MIFI 4G LTE". The Router MIFI 4G LTE app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Router MIFI 4G LTE in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Router MIFI 4G LTE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Router MIFI 4G LTE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Chile_Movistar_MF90_CWIDWEBUI\\Setup.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Router MIFI 4G LTE.
8. After uninstalling Router MIFI 4G LTE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Router MIFI 4G LTE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Router MIFI 4G LTE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Router MIFI 4G LTE by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Router MIFI 4G LTE by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Router MIFI 4G LTE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:00:49.590