Roulette Player 7.0
This info is about Roulette Player 7.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Roulette Player 7.0 from your systemRoulettePlayer.Net
. Open here
where you can get more info on RoulettePlayer.Net. More information about the software Roulette Player 7.0 can be found at http://www.rouletteplayer.net/
. Roulette Player 7.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette Player directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Roulette Player 7.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. rp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.24 MB (4448256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Roulette Player 7.0. They take 4.28 MB (4484324
bytes) on disk.
- rp.exe (4.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (35.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Roulette Player 7.0.
Roulette Player 7.0 is an application marketed by the software company RoulettePlayer.Net. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Roulette Player 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Roulette Player 7.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Roulette Player 7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roulette Player 7.0". The Roulette Player 7.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Roulette Player 7.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Roulette Player 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roulette Player 7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rouletteplayer.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Roulette Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roulette Player 7.0.
8. After removing Roulette Player 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Roulette Player 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Roulette Player 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Roulette Player 7.0 by RoulettePlayer.Net from your computer, we are not saying that Roulette Player 7.0 by RoulettePlayer.Net is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roulette Player 7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:07:49.727