Roulette Bot Plus
Roulette Bot Plus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Roulette Bot Plus from your PCwww.roulettebotplus.com
. More information on www.roulettebotplus.com can be found here
. More information about Roulette Bot Plus can be seen at http://www.RouletteBotPlus.com
. Usually the Roulette Bot Plus application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RBPlus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Roulette Bot Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\RBPlus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Roulette Bot Plus's primary file takes around 15.81 KB (16192 bytes) and is named RUpdater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Roulette Bot Plus. They take 116.54 KB (119332
bytes) on disk.
- RUpdater.exe (15.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (100.72 KB)
The current page applies to Roulette Bot Plus version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Roulette Bot Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Roulette Bot Plus is an application offered by the software company www.roulettebotplus.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Roulette Bot Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Roulette Bot Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Roulette Bot Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roulette Bot Plus". The Roulette Bot Plus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roulette Bot Plus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Roulette Bot Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roulette Bot Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.RouletteBotPlus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RBPlus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roulette Bot Plus.
8. After uninstalling Roulette Bot Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roulette Bot Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Roulette Bot Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roulette Bot Plus by www.roulettebotplus.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Roulette Bot Plus by www.roulettebotplus.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Roulette Bot Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-18 17:02:01.813