You can find below details on how to uninstall Rotten Tomatoes for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Rotten Tomatoes from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Rotten Tomatoes program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Rotten Tomatoes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLfc0f69d34821298d3cc097b58f0693bc676ee317. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rotten Tomatoes's primary file takes about 7.49 MB (7848776 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rotten Tomatoes. They take about 20.78 MB (21789144
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.32 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Rotten Tomatoes version 126.96.36.199628
Rotten Tomatoes is an application by Pokki. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Rotten Tomatoes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rotten Tomatoes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rotten Tomatoes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rotten Tomatoes". If it exists on your system the Rotten Tomatoes app will be found very quickly. When you select Rotten Tomatoes in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rotten Tomatoes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rotten Tomatoes.
8. After removing Rotten Tomatoes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rotten Tomatoes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rotten Tomatoes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rotten Tomatoes by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Rotten Tomatoes by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rotten Tomatoes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 23:54:01.543