Roozz plugin 2.9.25
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Roozz plugin 2.9.25 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Roozz plugin 2.9.25 from your systemroozz.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on roozz.com. Click on http://www.roozz.com/
to get more info about Roozz plugin 2.9.25 on roozz.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Roozz directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Roozz plugin 2.9.25 is C:\Program Files\Roozz\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Broker.exe and it has a size of 1.69 MB (1767536 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Roozz plugin 2.9.25. They take 2.36 MB (2475120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Broker.exe (1.69 MB)
- CLRHostSvc.exe (62.50 KB)
- NETHost.exe (5.50 KB)
- NHostSvc.exe (9.50 KB)
- OpenExt.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (104.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (418.50 KB)
This page is about Roozz plugin 2.9.25 version 2.9.25
Roozz plugin 2.9.25 is a program released by the software company roozz.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Roozz plugin 2.9.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Roozz plugin 2.9.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roozz plugin 2.9.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "Roozz plugin 2.9.25". If it is installed on your PC the Roozz plugin 2.9.25 app will be found very quickly. After you select Roozz plugin 2.9.25 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Roozz plugin 2.9.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roozz plugin 2.9.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roozz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Roozz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roozz plugin 2.9.25.
8. After uninstalling Roozz plugin 2.9.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roozz plugin 2.9.25 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roozz plugin 2.9.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Roozz plugin 2.9.25 by roozz.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Roozz plugin 2.9.25 by roozz.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roozz plugin 2.9.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:09:37.017