RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 from your computerRootsMagic, Inc.
. You can find out more on RootsMagic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.rootsmagic.com
if you want to read more on RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 on RootsMagic, Inc.'s website. RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RootsMagic 188.8.131.52. RootsMagic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 24.45 MB (25636632 bytes) on disk.
RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 56.60 MB (59349189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.40 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.65 MB)
- RMReader.exe (23.03 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (24.45 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (5.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (966.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RootsMagic 18.104.22.168.
RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 is an application by RootsMagic, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "RootsMagic 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RootsMagic 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RootsMagic 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RootsMagic 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RootsMagic 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing RootsMagic 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:34:34.160