You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 from your systemRootsMagic, Inc.
. Additional info about RootsMagic, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.rootsmagic.com
if you want to read more on RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 on RootsMagic, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe. RootsMagic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 23.20 MB (24322032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in RootsMagic 126.96.36.199. They take 52.54 MB (55094937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RMChart.exe (1.32 MB)
- RMMenu.exe (1.66 MB)
- RMReader.exe (21.72 MB)
- RootsMagic.exe (23.20 MB)
- RootsMagicToGo.exe (3.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (761.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of RootsMagic 184.108.40.206.
RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by RootsMagic, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RootsMagic 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RootsMagic 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RootsMagic 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rootsmagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RootsMagic 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RootsMagic 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing RootsMagic 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 by RootsMagic, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 by RootsMagic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:24:18.343