RoomProtector Version is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RoomProtector Version from your systemPickMike.com
. More information about PickMike.com can be read here
. RoomProtector Version is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PickMike.com\RoomProtector folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RoomProtector Version is C:\Program Files (x86)\PickMike.com\RoomProtector\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 284.50 KB (291328 bytes) on disk and is titled RoomProtector.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RoomProtector Version. They occupy 386.20 KB (395471
bytes) on disk.
- RoomProtector.exe (284.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
The current page applies to RoomProtector Version version 0.0
RoomProtector Version is a program by PickMike.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall RoomProtector Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RoomProtector Version from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RoomProtector Version or simply activate the Search field and type in "RoomProtector Version". The RoomProtector Version app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RoomProtector Version in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RoomProtector Version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RoomProtector Version.
8. After uninstalling RoomProtector Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RoomProtector Version which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RoomProtector Version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RoomProtector Version by PickMike.com from your computer, nor are we saying that RoomProtector Version by PickMike.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RoomProtector Version in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 12:33:50.040