This info is about Room Arranger for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Further information on Jan Adamec can be found here
. Click on http://www.roomarranger.com/
to get more data about Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's website. Room Arranger is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. ra3dview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.36 MB (6671416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Room Arranger. They occupy 10.00 MB (10483044
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (6.36 MB)
- RooArr.exe (3.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
The current page applies to Room Arranger version 7.5.7
only. You can find below info on other versions of Room Arranger:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Room Arranger in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Room Arranger.
8. After removing Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 09:02:50.060