Room Arranger 126.96.36.1998
This web page is about Room Arranger 188.8.131.528 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Room Arranger 184.108.40.2068 from your computerS_U_I
. Open here
where you can read more on S_U_I. Click on http://www.company.com/
to get more data about Room Arranger 220.127.116.118 on S_U_I's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Room Arranger 18.104.22.1688 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RooArr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.36 MB (4570800 bytes) on disk.
Room Arranger 22.214.171.1248 is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.02 MB (30432928
bytes) on disk:
- RooArr.exe (4.36 MB)
- rooarr83.exe (23.62 MB)
- S_U_I.exe (760.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (304.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of Room Arranger 188.8.131.528.
Room Arranger 184.108.40.2068 is an application released by S_U_I. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Room Arranger 220.127.116.118 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Room Arranger 18.104.22.1688 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Room Arranger 22.214.171.1248 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger 126.96.36.1998". If it exists on your system the Room Arranger 188.8.131.528 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Room Arranger 184.108.40.2068 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger 220.127.116.118, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger 18.104.22.1688:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Room Arranger 22.214.171.1248.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger 126.96.36.1998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger 188.8.131.528 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Room Arranger 184.108.40.2068 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger 220.127.116.118 by S_U_I from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger 18.104.22.1688 by S_U_I is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Room Arranger 22.214.171.1248 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 12:06:38.387