Room Arranger (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) from your systemJan Adamec
. You can find out more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.roomarranger.com/
if you want to read more on Room Arranger (64-bit) on Jan Adamec's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Room Arranger (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. RooArr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.08 MB (3229240 bytes) on disk.
Room Arranger (64-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.18 MB (3336492
bytes) on disk:
- RooArr.exe (3.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.74 KB)
This web page is about Room Arranger (64-bit) version 7.5.3
only. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger (64-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger (64-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Room Arranger (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Room Arranger (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Room Arranger (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you select Room Arranger (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Room Arranger (64-bit).
8. After removing Room Arranger (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Room Arranger (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Room Arranger (64-bit) by Jan Adamec from your PC, we are not saying that Room Arranger (64-bit) by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 06:27:19.590