Ronin Solitaire v.1.0
This web page is about Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 from your systemDoubleGames
. You can find out more on DoubleGames or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 can be seen at http://www.DoubleGames.net/
. Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ronin Solitaire directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Ronin Solitaire\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ronin Solitaire v.1.0. The program's main executable file occupies 2.97 MB (3116026 bytes) on disk and is labeled ronin-solitaire.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ronin Solitaire v.1.0. They take 4.26 MB (4472071
bytes) on disk.
- ronin-solitaire.exe (2.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This web page is about Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 version 1.0
Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 is an application offered by the software company DoubleGames. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ronin Solitaire v.1.0". The Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ronin Solitaire v.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ronin Solitaire v.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.DoubleGames.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ronin Solitaire\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ronin Solitaire v.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Ronin Solitaire v.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 by DoubleGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 by DoubleGames is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ronin Solitaire v.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:37:04.827