Rompolis (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rompolis (remove only) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rompolis (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Open here
where you can get more info on JenkatGames. Please open www.jenkatgames.com
if you want to read more on Rompolis (remove only) on JenkatGames's website. Rompolis (remove only) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rompolis folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Rompolis (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rompolis\Rompolis_uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Rompolis (remove only)'s main file takes about 115.50 KB (118273 bytes) and is called Rompolis.exe.
Rompolis (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 163.72 KB (167646
bytes) on disk.
- Rompolis.exe (115.50 KB)
- Rompolis_uninstall.exe (48.22 KB)
Rompolis (remove only) is an application marketed by JenkatGames. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Rompolis (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rompolis (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rompolis (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rompolis (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Rompolis (remove only) program will be found very quickly. After you click Rompolis (remove only) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rompolis (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rompolis (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rompolis\Rompolis_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rompolis (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Rompolis (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rompolis (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rompolis (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rompolis (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Rompolis (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rompolis (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:55:04.330