Romeo Lite 2.3.2
Romeo Lite 2.3.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Romeo Lite 2.3.2 from your PCRomeo Development Group
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Romeo Development Group. Please follow http://www.romeoburner.com/
if you want to read more on Romeo Lite 2.3.2 on Romeo Development Group's page. Romeo Lite 2.3.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Romeo\Lite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Romeo Lite 2.3.2 is "C:\Program Files\Romeo\Lite\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RomeoBurner.exe and its approximative size is 1.79 MB (1873408 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Romeo Lite 2.3.2. They occupy an average of 3.14 MB (3293465
bytes) on disk.
- RomeoBurner.exe (1.79 MB)
- RomeoCmd.exe (711.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This page is about Romeo Lite 2.3.2 version 2.3
Romeo Lite 2.3.2 is an application released by the software company Romeo Development Group. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Romeo Lite 2.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Romeo Lite 2.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Romeo Lite 2.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Romeo Lite 2.3.2". The Romeo Lite 2.3.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Romeo Lite 2.3.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Romeo Lite 2.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Romeo Lite 2.3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.romeoburner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Romeo\Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Romeo Lite 2.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Romeo Lite 2.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Romeo Lite 2.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Romeo Lite 2.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Romeo Lite 2.3.2 by Romeo Development Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Romeo Lite 2.3.2 by Romeo Development Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Romeo Lite 2.3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:01:46.297