RomCenter 3.6.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RomCenter 3.6.0 from your systemEric Bole-Feysot
. You can find out more on Eric Bole-Feysot or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to RomCenter 3.6.0 at http://www.romcenter.com/
. Usually the RomCenter 3.6.0 application is to be found in the C:\Programmi\Romcenter directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Programmi\Romcenter\uninst\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove RomCenter 3.6.0. The application's main executable file occupies 6.47 MB (6786560 bytes) on disk and is called romcenter.exe.
RomCenter 3.6.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.34 MB (9789672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- datutil.exe (788.67 KB)
- fbcopy.exe (620.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (108.00 KB)
- romcenter.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to RomCenter 3.6.0 version 3.6.0
RomCenter 3.6.0 is a program released by the software company Eric Bole-Feysot. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RomCenter 3.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RomCenter 3.6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RomCenter 3.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RomCenter 3.6.0". The RomCenter 3.6.0 application will be found automatically. When you select RomCenter 3.6.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RomCenter 3.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RomCenter 3.6.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.romcenter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\Romcenter\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RomCenter 3.6.0.
8. After removing RomCenter 3.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RomCenter 3.6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RomCenter 3.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RomCenter 3.6.0 by Eric Bole-Feysot from your PC, nor are we saying that RomCenter 3.6.0 by Eric Bole-Feysot is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RomCenter 3.6.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:57:22.533