This page contains complete information on how to uninstall RollBack Rx for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall RollBack Rx from your systemHorizon DataSys Inc
. Further information on Horizon DataSys Inc can be seen here
. RollBack Rx is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Shield folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RollBack Rx is C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the RollBack Rx's primary executable file and it occupies around 549.52 KB (562712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with RollBack Rx. They occupy about 1.91 MB (2004624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe (65.02 KB)
- ShdCmd.exe (102.52 KB)
- ShdServ.exe (227.52 KB)
- ShdTray.exe (76.02 KB)
- Shield.exe (476.02 KB)
- ShieldClnt.exe (461.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (549.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2
of RollBack Rx.
RollBack Rx has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
RollBack Rx is an application by Horizon DataSys Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove RollBack Rx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RollBack Rx from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RollBack Rx or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RollBack Rx". The RollBack Rx app will be found automatically. When you select RollBack Rx in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RollBack Rx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RollBack Rx.
8. After uninstalling RollBack Rx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RollBack Rx that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RollBack Rx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RollBack Rx by Horizon DataSys Inc from your computer, we are not saying that RollBack Rx by Horizon DataSys Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RollBack Rx supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:22:35.287