This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Roll Around for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roll Around from your computerRoll Around
. Go over here
for more info on Roll Around. More details about the app Roll Around can be found at http://www.rollaround.net/support
. Usually the Roll Around program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Roll Around directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roll Around. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 307.43 KB (314808 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Roll Around. They take 830.93 KB (850872
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5543.2839
of Roll Around. You can find below info on other application versions of Roll Around:
...click to view all...
Roll Around has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Roll Around is an application released by the software company Roll Around. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Roll Around is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Roll Around from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roll Around or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roll Around". If it exists on your system the Roll Around app will be found automatically. After you click Roll Around in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Roll Around, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roll Around:
- The software company is: http://www.rollaround.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Roll Around\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roll Around.
8. After removing Roll Around, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Roll Around that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roll Around with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Roll Around by Roll Around from your PC, we are not saying that Roll Around by Roll Around is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roll Around supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 18:29:31.010