Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8
This info is about Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 from your computerRogers
. Further information on Rogers can be seen here
. Detailed information about Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 can be found at http://www.rogers.com
. Usually the Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert Extension\18.104.22.168562 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert Extension\22.214.171.124562\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RogersTechXpertExtension.exe is the Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.94 MB (5176696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8. They occupy 12.57 MB (13182920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LowIntegrityHelper_37.exe (392.16 KB)
- PsdCmd37.exe (1.68 MB)
- PsdShellExecutor37.exe (53.00 KB)
- RogersTechXpertExtension.exe (4.94 MB)
- RogersTechXpertExtensionService.exe (2.69 MB)
- SasHandler.exe (1.24 MB)
- StopRogersTechXpert.exe (475.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 version 4.8.8
Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 is an application marketed by the software company Rogers. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8". If it is installed on your PC the Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rogers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert Extension\126.96.36.199562\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8.
8. After removing Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 by Rogers from your computer, we are not saying that Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 by Rogers is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rogers TechXpert Extension 4.8.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:20:58.547