Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 from your systemRogers
. Check out here
for more information on Rogers. You can get more details about Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 at http://www.rogers.com
. Usually the Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\22.214.171.12410 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\126.96.36.19910\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13's primary file takes around 13.43 MB (14079984 bytes) and is called RogersTechXpert.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13. They occupy about 45.43 MB (47631848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiagnosticFileGrabber.exe (358.99 KB)
- mdg37.exe (468.60 KB)
- PsdPackage.exe (9.64 MB)
- RogersP2_ServicepointService.exe (12.07 MB)
- RogersTechXpert.exe (13.43 MB)
- RogersTechXpertComHandler.exe (7.70 MB)
- SpaShellExecutor37.exe (257.38 KB)
- SpdSetIdentifier.exe (187.71 KB)
- StopRogersP2Servicepoint.exe (206.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 version 5.8.13
Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 is a program released by the software company Rogers. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13". If it exists on your system the Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rogers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\TechXpert\188.8.131.5210\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13.
8. After removing Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 by Rogers from your computer, nor are we saying that Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 by Rogers is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rogers TechXpert 5.8.13 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:10:45.177