Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3
Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 from your systemRogers
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Rogers. Click on http://www.rogers.com
to get more details about Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 on Rogers's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\Security Advisor\126.96.36.199166 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\Security Advisor\188.8.131.52166\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named SecurityAdvisorLogic37.exe and occupies 558.27 KB (571672 bytes).
Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.73 MB (3911904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SasTerminator37.exe (206.27 KB)
- SasUpdaterService37.exe (1.49 MB)
- SecurityAdvisorLogic37.exe (558.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- 32bitProxy.exe (35.31 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
This info is about Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 version 3.6.3
Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 is a program offered by the software company Rogers. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3". The Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rogers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers\Security Advisor\184.108.40.206166\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3.
8. After removing Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 by Rogers from your computer, we are not saying that Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 by Rogers is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rogers Security Advisor 3.6.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:10:45.163