You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RocketPC for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall RocketPC from your PCSolvusoft
. Open here
where you can read more on Solvusoft. More info about the software RocketPC can be found at www.solvusoft.com
. RocketPC is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketPC folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for RocketPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketPC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.78 MB (7110320 bytes) on disk and is titled RocketPC.exe.
RocketPC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.95 MB (10435473
bytes) on disk.
- PerformanceMonitor.exe (658.67 KB)
- RocketPC.exe (6.78 MB)
- RPCEx.exe (766.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- Updater.exe (627.67 KB)
The current page applies to RocketPC version 184.108.40.206
only. For other RocketPC versions please click below:
RocketPC is an application marketed by Solvusoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall RocketPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RocketPC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RocketPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "RocketPC". If it exists on your system the RocketPC program will be found very quickly. When you select RocketPC in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RocketPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RocketPC:
- The publisher is: www.solvusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RocketPC.
8. After uninstalling RocketPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RocketPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RocketPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RocketPC by Solvusoft from your computer, nor are we saying that RocketPC by Solvusoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RocketPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:09:33.427