RocketCake 1.5 (remove only)
This web page is about RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) from your systemAmbiera
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ambiera. RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\RocketCake 1.5 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\RocketCake 1.5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called RocketCake.exe and its approximative size is 6.44 MB (6755096 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with RocketCake 1.5 (remove only). They occupy about 6.49 MB (6803600
bytes) on disk.
- RocketCake.exe (6.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (47.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of RocketCake 1.5 (remove only).
RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) is a program offered by Ambiera. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "RocketCake 1.5 (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RocketCake 1.5 (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RocketCake 1.5 (remove only).
8. After removing RocketCake 1.5 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) by Ambiera from your PC, we are not saying that RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) by Ambiera is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RocketCake 1.5 (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 03:30:22.477