Rock of Ages
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Rock of Ages for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Rock of Ages from your PCACE Team
. You can read more on ACE Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.atlus.com/rockofages
to get more info about Rock of Ages on ACE Team's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rock of Ages directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rock of Ages. The program's main executable file occupies 32.44 MB (34013024 bytes) on disk and is titled PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe.
Rock of Ages is comprised of the following executables which occupy 220.33 MB (231030584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RoA.exe (34.69 MB)
- PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe (32.44 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (2.26 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Rock of Ages is an application offered by ACE Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Rock of Ages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Rock of Ages from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rock of Ages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rock of Ages". If it exists on your system the Rock of Ages program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rock of Ages in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rock of Ages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rock of Ages:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.atlus.com/rockofages
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rock of Ages.
8. After uninstalling Rock of Ages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rock of Ages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rock of Ages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rock of Ages by ACE Team from your computer, we are not saying that Rock of Ages by ACE Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rock of Ages in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:36:53.577