Rock Turner is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rock Turner from your PCRock Turner
. Open here
for more details on Rock Turner. Further information about Rock Turner can be found at http://rockturner.biz/support
. Rock Turner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rock Turner folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rock Turner\RockTurneruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rock Turner. Rock Turner's primary file takes around 94.28 KB (96544 bytes) and is called RockTurner.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Rock Turner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.22 MB (2331950
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RockTurnerUninstall.exe (235.17 KB)
- utilRockTurner.exe (310.28 KB)
- RockTurner.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.28 KB)
- RockTurner.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.31.210015
of Rock Turner. Click on the links below for other Rock Turner versions:
...click to view all...
Rock Turner is a program by the software company Rock Turner. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Rock Turner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rock Turner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rock Turner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rock Turner". If it is installed on your PC the Rock Turner app will be found automatically. When you select Rock Turner in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Rock Turner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rock Turner:
- The software company is: http://rockturner.biz/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rock Turner\RockTurneruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rock Turner.
8. After uninstalling Rock Turner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rock Turner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rock Turner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rock Turner by Rock Turner from your computer, we are not saying that Rock Turner by Rock Turner is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rock Turner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:55:09.540