This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Robotics Pack for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Robotics Pack from your systemDSP Robotics
. Additional info about DSP Robotics can be read here
. Robotics Pack is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPRobotics\FlowStone\Modules\System\Robotics Pack folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Robotics Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPRobotics\FlowStone\Modules\System\Robotics Pack\UninstallRoboticsPack.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Robotics Pack's primary file takes about 56.35 KB (57704 bytes) and is called UninstallRoboticsPack.exe.
Robotics Pack is comprised of the following executables which take 56.35 KB (57704
bytes) on disk:
- UninstallRoboticsPack.exe (56.35 KB)
Robotics Pack is a program by the software company DSP Robotics. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Robotics Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Robotics Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Robotics Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Robotics Pack". The Robotics Pack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Robotics Pack in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Robotics Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Robotics Pack.
8. After removing Robotics Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Robotics Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Robotics Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Robotics Pack by DSP Robotics from your PC, nor are we saying that Robotics Pack by DSP Robotics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Robotics Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 10:37:34.707