This info is about RobotLab for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RobotLab from your PCThe Open University
. Check out here
where you can find out more on The Open University. Please follow http://www.open.ac.uk/
if you want to read more on RobotLab on The Open University's website. Usually the RobotLab application is to be found in the C:\Users\jtrew_000\AppData\Local\The Open University\RobotLab folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\jtrew_000\AppData\Local\The Open University\RobotLab\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RobotLab. RobotLab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.93 MB (2019328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside RobotLab. They take about 3.08 MB (3232322
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (85.85 KB)
- GhSample_Win.exe (84.00 KB)
- pbkmouse.exe (36.36 KB)
- neural.exe (284.00 KB)
- Remote.exe (614.00 KB)
- RobotLab.exe (1.93 MB)
- Setup.exe (44.00 KB)
This web page is about RobotLab version 220.127.116.11
RobotLab is a program marketed by the software company The Open University. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall RobotLab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RobotLab from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RobotLab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RobotLab". If it is installed on your PC the RobotLab app will be found very quickly. After you click RobotLab in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RobotLab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RobotLab:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.open.ac.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\jtrew_000\AppData\Local\The Open University\RobotLab\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RobotLab.
8. After removing RobotLab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RobotLab which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RobotLab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RobotLab by The Open University from your PC, we are not saying that RobotLab by The Open University is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RobotLab supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-05 09:14:16.630