Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 from your computerParalect
. Open here
where you can read more on Paralect. You can read more about about Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 at www.robomongo.org
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 is C:\Program Files\Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8's primary file takes around 11.68 MB (12246528 bytes) and its name is Robomongo.exe.
Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.77 MB (12344651
bytes) on disk.
- Robomongo.exe (11.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 version 0.9.08
Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 is an application by Paralect. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8". If it exists on your system the Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 app will be found automatically. When you click Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8:
- The web site of the application is: www.robomongo.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8.
8. After removing Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 by Paralect from your PC, nor are we saying that Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 by Paralect is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Robomongo 0.9.0-RC8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:26:04.173