Roboball is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Roboball from your PCNowe Media
. More information on Nowe Media can be found here
. Please open http://www.FajnaGra.pl
if you want to read more on Roboball on Nowe Media's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Roboball directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Roboball is "C:\Program Files\Roboball\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.26 MB (1318912 bytes) on disk and is labeled roboball.exe.
The following executables are contained in Roboball. They take 1.33 MB (1396804
bytes) on disk.
- roboball.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (76.07 KB)
Roboball is an application offered by the software company Nowe Media. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Roboball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Roboball from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roboball or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roboball". If it is installed on your PC the Roboball application will be found automatically. After you click Roboball in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roboball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roboball:
- The publisher is: http://www.FajnaGra.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Roboball\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roboball.
8. After removing Roboball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Roboball which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roboball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Roboball by Nowe Media from your PC, we are not saying that Roboball by Nowe Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roboball in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 20:24:15.313