Roboball is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Roboball from your PCGamesPub Ltd.
. More information about GamesPub Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the app Roboball can be found at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Roboball is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Roboball directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Roboball\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roboball. The application's main executable file is named Roboball.exe and it has a size of 192.50 KB (197120 bytes).
Roboball is composed of the following executables which take 2.63 MB (2758504
bytes) on disk:
- Game.exe (1.33 MB)
- Roboball.exe (192.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Roboball is a program by the software company GamesPub Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Roboball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Roboball from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roboball or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roboball". The Roboball program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Roboball in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roboball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roboball:
- The software company is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Roboball\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roboball.
8. After removing Roboball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roboball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roboball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Roboball by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Roboball by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roboball in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-24 17:44:25.337