Roblox for Gina
This page is about Roblox for Gina for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Roblox for Gina from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. Open here
for more details on ROBLOX Corporation. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more data about Roblox for Gina on ROBLOX Corporation's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-037c042a4c1b49fd directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-037c042a4c1b49fd\Roblox.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Roblox for Gina. The program's main executable file occupies 495.43 KB (507320 bytes) on disk and is called Roblox.exe.
Roblox for Gina installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.48 MB (13086064
bytes) on disk.
- Roblox.exe (495.43 KB)
- RobloxApp.exe (12.00 MB)
Roblox for Gina is an application released by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Roblox for Gina is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Roblox for Gina using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Roblox for Gina or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roblox for Gina". The Roblox for Gina program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Roblox for Gina in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Roblox for Gina, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roblox for Gina:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-037c042a4c1b49fd\Roblox.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roblox for Gina.
8. After removing Roblox for Gina, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Roblox for Gina that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roblox for Gina using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Roblox for Gina by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Roblox for Gina by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roblox for Gina in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 20:33:38.290