Roblox for Ann
This page is about Roblox for Ann for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Roblox for Ann from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on ROBLOX Corporation. Detailed information about Roblox for Ann can be seen at http://www.roblox.com
. Roblox for Ann is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ff6321df121e4477 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Roblox for Ann's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ff6321df121e4477\Roblox.exe" -uninstall. Roblox.exe is the Roblox for Ann's primary executable file and it takes around 386.66 KB (395944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Roblox for Ann. They take 9.52 MB (9984360
bytes) on disk.
- Roblox.exe (386.66 KB)
- RobloxApp.exe (9.14 MB)
Roblox for Ann is a program marketed by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Roblox for Ann is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Roblox for Ann from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roblox for Ann or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roblox for Ann". The Roblox for Ann program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Roblox for Ann in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Roblox for Ann, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roblox for Ann:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ff6321df121e4477\Roblox.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roblox for Ann.
8. After uninstalling Roblox for Ann, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roblox for Ann which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roblox for Ann with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roblox for Ann by ROBLOX Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Roblox for Ann by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roblox for Ann in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 00:11:37.363